Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eat a Cookie Hall of Fame: Part 3

Today, we welcome Perry Reeves into the prestigious club of the Eat a Cookie Hall of Fame.



Before I met my fiance, I refused to watch Entourage. I didn't want to add viewers to the yechy show that glorified the douchebaggery that abounds in LA. But, he loves it, and I can handle it in small doses.


Except for Perry Reeves. The camera adds 10 pounds? Then Miss Reeves needs to gain 40. Everytime she appears on screen, all I can think is: "Ari Gold would not stand for that boniness in his bed. No one wants a jutting hip bone to slice across their thigh." The producers of this show clearly decided they weren't even going to bother pretending 3/4 of the women in Hollywood aren't afraid of food.


I'm going to start soliciting donations soon to put together delicious, completely inorganic, fatty, rich cookie baskets to send to our Hall of Famers. If we can just add a little softness to one scrawny shoulder in LA....I will feel my work has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment