Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's Baaackkkkk

That's right.  I have, indeed, revived from dead...or, my wedding. It just took 4 months.

So many wonderful things have happened, not the least of which was my brief appearance on a reality tv show featuring plus-size brides picking out the wedding gown of their dreams.  Thanks, TLC, for showing the entire nation (and Canada...yes, our neighbors to the north see this too. Which I know to be true because two different Canadians emailed me after to tell me they happened upon me and my back fat) my dress size.

Truly, every bride's dream come true.

But, despite this, my gown was gorgeous, the wedding was perfect, and just like every blushing bride/heffer, the piece de resistance of my wedding was the booze and the food. Here me now: No expensive wedding is complete without chocolate-covered bacon.

See y'all tomorrow. Seriously. I'm back.

Really.

No, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment